this blog isn't for you. it's for me.


May 2, 2010

(Round 2) Day 14: Stretch X, Rest

Yesterday I made up my own chest and back routine thinking that this week was a recovery week. Wrong. This upcoming week is week 3 of phase I, meaning chest and back appears, well, tomorrow.

I'm in a good amount of pain today from my routine. It's all about shocking the body. I could have done just about anything, so long as it was different from what I'd done before, and I'd be sore today. However I think my choice of 100 pullups and 100 pushups made it all that much harder.

Stretched a bit today to try to get over my aches. Even my abs hurt today, even though there was no ab ripper x. Pushups definitely worked my core.

Tomorrow, the real chest and back and ab ripper x, should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment