this blog isn't for you. it's for me.


May 19, 2010

(Round ) Day 30: Back and Biceps, Ab Ripper X

Back and biceps today. Nothing too terrible. First time through it for round 2 so it had some challenges, but I've done it before, so not bad.

Finished with abs.

However, today is more about results than anything. Which I'm not happy about. And is of course, mea culpa.

My diet sucked these past 30 days. And as I've said repeatedly, I'm not going to see results unless I'm eating well.

So, while I've blogged every day, and worked out according to most of p90x's schedule, I think I've gotten fatter. Well, maybe not fat, but I didn't move in the right direction over the past 30 days.

I hate it. I hate how I've felt. And I hate what I've missed. I could be ____ right now. In that blank could be anything: Lacking love handles. Showing more abs. More muscular than before. Anything. But eating improperly has pointed me in the wrong direction.

So today is my vow to get back into it, full force, no more lollygagging. Get back into running. Get back into eating 5-6 healthy meals a day. Get back into having great things to say about my workout routines.

So here are the pictures I owe, but are being posted with a serious lack of pride. Here's to the next 60:


1 comment:

  1. Nice work man, 120 days! Good job puttin' in that late-night workout. I'm with you, I'd rather get it done earlier than later. You're looking good man, it shows in your arms.

    ReplyDelete