this blog isn't for you. it's for me.


June 2, 2010

(Round 2) Day 44: Stretch X, Rest

Travel day number two, so considering this an off-day (plus I didn't have one on Sunday).

Back into things tomorrow, with supposedly yoga but perhaps something else instead. Feel like I haven't lifted in any regard in a while.

Overall, considering it was vacation, I'm pretty satisfied with how it went. Outside of one or two holiday-esque feasts, my eating habits were pretty good. Especially breakfast and lunch.

Add that to 25.5 miles of biking and 4+ hours of tennis and I'd call these past 5 days a success.

1 comment:

  1. Vacation is vacation. Do what you can, but in all honesty - as long as you can come back with the same mentality you had when you left... you're all set!

    Outside your element - it's hard to be in control of a workout regime. But making smart choices (biking instead of having a round of beers at the bar, or playing tennis instead of sitting on the beach, eating baked chicken instead of greasy fast foods, etc.) help you return without any hiccups.

    ReplyDelete