this blog isn't for you. it's for me.


June 10, 2010

(Round 2) Day 52: 100 Pushups

New twist on an old favorite. Last time I tried something like this I did 100 pushups and 100 pullups. After doing today's workout, I have no idea how I got through the 100 pullups last time. Slowly, if I recall.

I switched today's off day to yesterday so I had to fill today it with something strong. I think this worked:

20 Standard Pushups
15 Wide Fly Pushups
15 Military Pushups
12 Dive Bomber Pushups
13 Standard Pushups
10 Wide Fly Pushups
8 Military Pushups
7 Dive Bomber Pushups

Those last few don't seem like much, but they were. I promise.

For instance, the second set of standard pushups, where I pumped out 13 of them. Going into it I hoped to get 18 (would have pushed my total to 80 at the time). I got going and realized 18 wasn't going to happen. Gunning for 10, and luckily got 13 complete.

Feel like I haven't tracked any numbers in a while. Someone remind me to try this again in the near future. Maybe even go back to 100 pullups one day as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment