this blog isn't for you. it's for me.


July 13, 2010

(Round 2.1) Day 2: Plyometrics

Ah to be sore again.

Really sore.

I worked out Monday evening so it took my body til Tuesday afternoon to realize how much I had put it through. Progressively my back, then my chest, then my sides, then my abs, all filled with lactic acid and decided to inflict pain.

It's all worth it.

Plyo this evening. Can't say I missed this part. Pretty exhausting, especially for not having done it for a month.

As for my diet, well it's time to set that back on track as well. I took pictures Monday evening which will be part of the new 1/30/60/90 photo collection. I'm certainly in a better place than where I was on my original day 1 in regard to body fat. I don't care too much about eating small meals to speed up my metabolism right now. Losing fat isn't my goal. Putting on muscle is. So, if I continue the 5-6 meals a day, they've got to be bigger this time around.

I don't think I was eating enough during round 1. Yes it led to fat loss, but not to enough muscle production. This time around, lots of chicken, meat, protein shakes, eggs and milk.

Oh, and time to cut out beer again too. Guess it's back to gin and tonics.

1 comment:

  1. Gin and tonics are the best stuff on Earth. 1000xbetter than beer!

    Shame on you to having to resport to G&T's!

    Favorite gin perhaps?
    Gordons, Tanqueray, Beefeaters, Bombay, Amsterdam, Hendricks, Old RAJ, Segrams, Booths, other?

    ReplyDelete