this blog isn't for you. it's for me.


July 19, 2010

(Round 2.1) Day 8: Chest and Back, Ab Ripper X

Late workout tonight. I foresee soreness progressing throughout the day tomorrow.

Same deal as last Monday. Lots of pushups. Lots of tough pullups.

I pushed myself harder on pullups tonight. I usually decide to fail before actually failing. So today I kept going til my arms actually couldn't do it anymore. Punched out a couple more than usual, but the next set of pushups was harder each time.

Finished with abs. Nothing great.

I do have to say that I think my body has come to point where just a few workouts help me get back into decent shape. I feel much better about myself due to the past 8 days. Hopefully the next 22 of this phase push me in the right direction and I'm back in the groove to finish 90 days ... again.

2 comments:

  1. You'll get back in your groove in no-time. The trick is to just get back into working out as soon as you can (from whatever held you back). The faster you motivate yourself to do the workouts (even just the first two days in a row), the faster you get back on schedule.

    You know how it works. You've got it all figured out.

    Gonna start motivating myself to do doubles soon. But that'll require me going to bed early and waking up late. Best part about doubles is if you sleep in and miss a workout, you've still got the afternoon to do SOMETHING. And justifiably - still did your workout for the day.

    Round 1 fat-shredder! HAMMER IT OUT SON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P90x you are going to have to work out for about an hour per day, and clean up your eating habits, but by the end you will have more muscle, more endurance, and even better flexibility and balance.
    Max Burn Funciona
    Perfect Radiance

    ReplyDelete