this blog isn't for you. it's for me.


July 14, 2010

(Round 2.1) Day 3: Shoulders and Arms, Ab Ripper X

And I'm still sore.

Mostly in my triceps and abs. Luckily for me today, we're back to just those areas. Shoulders, arms, abs.

Back to the rotation of assorted shoulder presses, bicep curls and tricep extensions. Still only have one resistance band after snapping one during Round 1 and almost losing an eye. That was a fun day.

The one band is a little tighter than what one would want for overhead tricep moves. So needless to say I'll be sore again tomorrow. Chair dips didn't help either.

Finished up with abs. I think this might be where I lost it the most. Can barely see my abs anymore, meaning they're not ready for ab ripper x. But they weren't ready during the first phase of round 1 either, but I sucked it up then. Gotta do it again.

Mason twists sucked. Used to get through 50, then would collapse. Today, 40. Once my legs extended and hands hit the ground, I realized those actions were not my choice. My body didn't want the pain anymore and made me stop. Took a couple deep breaths and finished the last 10.

Yoga tomorrow. At least parts of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment