this blog isn't for you. it's for me.


January 30, 2010

Day 13: Kenpo X

Kenpo is awesome.

I feel like I get a lot out of this for a number of reasons:

1.) I can do all the moves well (sans kicking high)
2.) I can do these moves at a high intensity
3.) It's Saturday so I didn't need to wake up early for this

I turned off the music in the background. I liked to hear myself breathe during this routine, exhaling with the punches and kicks.

Definitely have to stay focused for this stuff. The jab/hook/cross/uppercut combos can get really ugly if you're not paying attention. But they look and feed great when you do them properly.

I'd like to hope that I'm becoming more flexible and can kick higher. But I'm probably wrong.

This is basically the end of week 2. Tomorrow's stretching and resting. I'll take full advantage. Then we repeat this week a third time before we switch it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment