this blog isn't for you. it's for me.


April 4, 2010

Day 76: Stretch X, Rest, Run

I've been keeping constant with titling Sundays as 'stretch x, rest, run', but today was anything from rest.

Ridiculous weather calls for me getting my arse outside.

Took a short run, just over a mile. Tried out my new running shoes. It's like running on air, very big difference. My old shoes were very worn down, wearing them felt like running on the asphalt. These have some nice bounce to them.

Really hot out, after having an hour long baseball catch, so a 1.25 miles run seemed suffice. Weather's supposed to hold up this week so I hope to get my total up to 20 miles by next Sunday.

Last week of muscle building for this round of p90x. Then recovery week. Then the final pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment