this blog isn't for you. it's for me.


April 13, 2010

Day 85: Core Synergistics

Ow. I seem to always be painfully reminded just how, yup, painful this DVD can be. Especially because it only makes an appearance during recovery week.

I think this might be a good workout to use in lieu of plyo or yoga when I need a change. Maybe even instead of Kenpo.

I'll go into detail about what my second round is going to entail when the time comes. Still trying to figure out why I'm going to put myself through this program again. But it's such a great routine so why stop now?

Nope, no running today. Sshhh.

Kenpo tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, I wont tell anyone you didn't run today!

    Hey man, you're only 5 days away! You'll be done in NO TIME! Way to push yourself through it. And even more impressive, way to decide on doing another round!

    Will you continue to post about it or possibly once/week or once/phase?

    ReplyDelete