this blog isn't for you. it's for me.


April 19, 2010

(Round 2) Day 1: Chest and Back, Ab Ribber X

So it begins. Round Two. I expect good things.

I think back to 90 days ago when I was laying on my floor, barely doing any pushups, laughing at ab ripper, and thinking (as I started this whole blog) "What the heck am I getting myself into?"

Well this time is going to be different. I know what to expect. I know this can work. I know what I'm getting myself into.

So what do I hope to accomplish for Round Two? Here are my goals:

1.) Put on 5-7 pounds of muscle
2.) Obtain a six-pack
3.) Have true definition in my arms (where they look cut without having to flex)
4.) Run on at least 45 of the 90 days
5.) Be under 8% body fat

3 months from now I'll look back on these five goals and see how I did.

Back to the routine. Didn't keep track of pullups. It's been a while since I did some of these so my numbers probably weren't great. I'll get back to writing down my results on Friday.

Everything else was pretty standard. The final five weeks of this program (what I just finished) were 4 alternating weeks and then a recovery week. Now I'm back to one week of workouts, repeated 3 times over the next 3 weeks.

Finished up with abs. Those were welcomed back with a grimace. Really want to get my mid-section in shape. I think I lost enough fat the first time through that I can show some real abs within 30-45 days.

Plyo tomorrow, perhaps a run.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing man! Good luck in round 2, I'll follow along best I can! When I finish, you'll be rounding off day 50! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete