this blog isn't for you. it's for me.


April 26, 2010

(Round 2) Day 8: Chest and Back, Ab Ripper X, Run

Week two has begun. Chest and back, one of the more painful and productive workouts in my opinion.

Diamond pushups are the toughest ones of the day. I've never tracked my pushup numbers but maybe I'll start. Wish I had thought of that prior to today.

In fact, I never track my numbers during chest and back, pullups included. Their tip for pullups is to go down to a full extension and then pull yourself back up. I've always come up short of doing that, I guess trying to fulfill my desire for a greater number of reps. However, today I gave the full extensions a shot. Generally I can do 16-20 reverse grip chinups. Today? 12.

After that went for a run. Stepped outside and realized it was raining. Only did 1.5 miles in the steady drizzle.

Finished up with abs. Nothing more to say about Tony and the gang other than the fact that they're still so much more ripped than I am.

Plyo(?) tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment