this blog isn't for you. it's for me.


April 23, 2010

(Round 2) Day 5: Legs and Back, Ab Ripper X, Run

Another busy and productive workout.

Started off with a 2.75 mile run. Probably my best run thus far. Stamina stayed strong for the majority of the run, even through 20mph winds by the water.

Legs and back today. Did all the back workouts and some of the legs. I was pretty drained from the run but did a number of wall sits and some of the lunges.

For the pullups, I decided not to look at what I did last time around. I just went with it til failure to see where I'm at after some time away from this routine (because of recovery week):

14 Reverse grip chin ups
8 Wide grip pullups
10 Close grip overhead pullups
8 Switch grip pullups
13 Reverse grip chin ups
7 Wide grip pullups
8 Close grip overhead pullups (assisted)
8 Switch grip pullups

Looking back some numbers were down but still pretty good throughout. Close grips were the toughest today.

Finished with abs, nothing special.

Kenpo tomorrow and perhaps another run.

No comments:

Post a Comment