this blog isn't for you. it's for me.


April 1, 2010

Day 73: Yoga, Run

Decided to run first today and use yoga as a cool down.

The past few runs I've been pretty beat because I did them after working out. Especially yesterday when I did it after a big muscle building day.

Well today's run wasn't great. 2.25 miles again. Beautiful weather, wasn't tired, but my abs felt really strained. Not sure if that's attributed to ab ripper x yesterday, or this new running routine. But they really hurt throughout today's adventure.

Cooled down with some yoga. Just the parts I like. And can manage.

Took some photos today to compare to day 60, just for the heck of it. I think there's a noticeable difference even after just a couple weeks.

On March 2nd, Day 44, I noted how crazy it was that it was March already. Well holy cow it's April already. And apparently I can't count:

"The next time the month changes, I'll be on Day 74 and just a couple weeks from the end."

Yes I'm just 2+ weeks away from being finished, but it's Day 73. Oops.

One final note: My friend mentioned a race that I should run with him in July. Up in Utica, NY called the Boilermaker. It's a 15k (9.3 mile) race that ends at a brewery. If my running continues I'm going to set that as my goal. Need to quadruple my mileage output within the next 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment