this blog isn't for you. it's for me.


April 20, 2010

(Round 2) Day 2: Run

It's my plyo and I'll run if I want to.

As noted yesterday, I'm not planning on playing by p90x's rules as strictly this time around.

Yes today was supposed to be plyometrics. What I learned from round 1 was that on cardio-intensive days, a run hurt my chances of getting through the whole routine. Considering I should be training for this 9.3 mile race, I chose running over plyo.

Haven't enjoyed a run lately so today was a leisurely 2 miles. Need to get back into it. Running is going to be a staple of these 90 days:

Boiler Maker: July 11th, 2010
p90x Day 180: July 18th, 2010

So Round Two is about getting in shape for myself and for this race. Nice incentive built into my journey.

Shoulders and arms tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment