this blog isn't for you. it's for me.


April 9, 2010

Day 81: Legs and Back, Run

I've felt a bit sluggish lately. Not sure why. Just haven't been as motivated to run or workout. But I did nonetheless.

Couple miles running. The heat broke which is nice. Followed up with legs and back. Numbers were a bit down for pullups, maybe because I did it off the bands earlier this week:

16 Reverse grip chin ups
7 Wide grip pullups
10 Close grip overhead pullups
8 Switch grip pullups
13 Reverse grip chin ups
6 Wide grip pullups
9 Close grip overhead pullups
6 Switch grip pullups

Finished with my final ab ripper x of this first shot at p90x. I won't miss Tony next week during mason twists.

Muscle building is over. Recovery week starts Monday as my final week.

Kenpo tomorrow. Perhaps a longer run. Perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment