this blog isn't for you. it's for me.


March 2, 2010

Day 44: Plyometrics

I can't believe it's March.

I know, that change occurred yesterday. However it didn't really hit me until after I posted and saw Day 43 wind up under March on the right side of my blog. The next time the month changes, I'll be on Day 74 and just a couple weeks from the end. Crazy.

Plyo today wasn't bad. My abs and triceps hurt the most from yesterday.

Pretty tiring, but it's the last time I do plyo for a couple weeks. Next week is recovery, so this is a whole bunch of 'lasts' for me for a while.

Looking forward to Back and Biceps tomorrow. I feel like my arms are seeing the quickest results so I'm eager to get to work on those again.

My posts have been getting shorter only because there's nothing new to say. I don't feel the need to go over moves I've mentioned before. If you've been following my blog you understand what I've been going through. If you're just stumbling upon it now, I recommend reading up on week 1 and week 5 when the routines were brand new to me.

And thanks for those who have been avid followers. Approaching 2000 visits. I know a lot of those are my own, but it's good to know at least someone's out there reading along.

No comments:

Post a Comment