this blog isn't for you. it's for me.


March 22, 2010

Day 63: Chest, Shoulders and Triceps, Ab Ripper X

Okay I forgot how awful today's pushups are. Ow.

I won't go over the moves again as you can read descriptions of most from Day 29.

3-in-1 pushups, plange pushups, wide fly pushups, clap pushups. And those were only a fraction of the pushups. And pushups were only a fraction of the total workout.

This is one of the more brutal DVDs in p90x. But that has to mean it's working, right? Tomorrow my chest should be very sore.

Tricep and shoulder routines aren't as bad. Scarecrows are the hardest shoulder moves in any workout we do, and it's not even with heavy weights. It's with resistance bands. Crazy.

Finished up with abs. Not sure why but today was tough. My legs have never felt so heavy during mason twists, but I pulled off all 50 with Tony the steroid-infused Tiger.

In fact, after ab ripper x Tony says something along the lines of, 'if you stuck with us you just did 349 ab ripping exercises.' I think I do just about all 349. Maybe lose a couple during bicycles.

Plyo tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment