this blog isn't for you. it's for me.


March 31, 2010

Day 72: Shoulders and Arms, Ab Ripper X, Run

Busy workout. But pretty successful.

Shoulders and arms isn't too tough of a day. Of all the muscles I workout, I feel triceps the most DURING the workout. Chair dips, overhead extensions, and all the rest are tough while they're happening. And then yes, they get sore.

Speaking of which, my chest is still sore from Monday. Switching up the workouts on a weekly basis right now is really helping me not plateau. I wouldn't be hurting this much if I was.

Then I moved onto abs. During scissors I tried hard to straighten my legs as best I could, keep my toes down and heels up. Makes it all that much harder, as if it wasn't impossible enough already.

Then I ran (as promised). 2.25 miles.

To note: The DailyMile widget on the right only shows whole numbers. Right now my mileage has been 1.5 + 1.75 + 2.25 (which should) = 5.5

It rounds up at half miles and is currently showing 6. However, over time it will balance out and will only be +/- 1 at any given time.

Yoga (and running) tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment