this blog isn't for you. it's for me.


March 21, 2010

Day 62: Stretch X, Rest

My off day.

I was very pleased how the past 6 days went. It was great getting back into the workout groove, and I'm excited for tomorrow. It's back to week 4's routine, starting with chest, shoulders and triceps. That wasn't fun the first time through on Day 29, but that's simply because I wasn't used to it.

Shock. The. Body.

Four more weeks until I'm done. Sunday, April 18th, FINITO.

I'm very excited to be able to say I've completed p90x, but I'm also looking forward to going through it another time. Still debating it, but I think it'll happen.

And for the question posed, yes I'm a Syracuse fan. Recent graduate and very pumped about this year's tournament so far.

Lifting, abs and perhaps a run tomorrow if it doesn't rain too much.

1 comment: