this blog isn't for you. it's for me.


March 17, 2010

Day 58: Shoulders and Arms, Ab Ripper X

First time doing p90x in the morning in a while. However, it doesn't take much to dive right into this one. Plus nothing looming for later.

Seeing as how I'm down to one resistance band, today was interesting. Shoulder moves are a bit tougher because the one band I'm left with just isn't as elastic.

Bicep moves were fine. I'm really interested to know how much I'd be able to lift for each of these moves if I were using free weights.

I still hurt a lot from Monday. Triceps especially. So chair dips today weren't a whole lot of fun. Two sets of 21 and I was beat.

Finished up with abs. Amazing that these moves still kick my ass every other day.

Two more days til pictures. I'm less than enthused with results from days 30 to 60. Hence why these last 4+ weeks are really important.

Til round 2. Ding.

1 comment:

  1. It's great that you documenting your P90X workout. It helps to motivate you. I do the same as well. I am about 3 weeks behind you and still hanging there. Even though I am doing Lean version, it still kicks my ass and I am a big sucker at anything that involves arm strengths! But seems like you're doing great so keep it up! You're almost done! - Sorry had some typo earlier so I redo my comment.

    ReplyDelete