this blog isn't for you. it's for me.


March 19, 2010

Day 60: Legs and Back, Ab Ripper X

Two-thirds of the way through. Solid.

First time doing this back workout with a pullup bar since Day 40.

Not too shabby. Actually surprised myself with some of the numbers:

15 Reverse grip chin ups
14 Wide grip pullups (9 unassisted, 5 assisted)
12 Close grip overhead pullups
12 Switch grip pullups
14 Reverse grip chin ups
12 Wide grip pullups (7 unassisted, 5 assisted)
10 Close grip overhead pullups
8 Switch grip pullups

Wide grip are really tough. But to think of how far I've come since day zero, it's pretty cool.

Abs to finish. Oblique v-ups are my new fr'enemy. I feel them after, but they hurt so bad while doing them.

Everything else was standard today.

Alright, Day 60 also means it's picture time. Results are OK. Wish my abs were coming through a bit more, but I'll place blame on myself and a few stumbles in the diet for that one. Here it goes.




Guess what goes in that bottom right corner? I was thinking of filling it with a picture of Sean Sherk, but I hope to be in better shape than him in 30 days.

3 comments:

  1. i can see differences from Day 30 to Day 60, especially your waistline. It definitely shrunk more! Don't be so hard on yourself, you're doing GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Hattori! 30 days left man, you're doing fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am about to start the program next week. I'm excited got any tips for someone about to start?

    ReplyDelete