this blog isn't for you. it's for me.


March 16, 2010

Day 57: Plyometrics

Plyo day. Forgot how much fun this is.

Eh not really. I was so excited for this week to begin for muscle building, and all of the sudden it's day two and I'm running it circles. Literally.

Circle Run: Place a towel/any random item on the floor, and run in a circle around it. Basically you're always facing in one direction, and your legs are moving beneath you. Clockwise for 30 seconds, then counterclockwise for 30 seconds.

Tomorrow's shoulders and arms. And abs. We'll see how that goes considering just how incredibly sore I am from yesterday.

I can only hope tomorrow's better. I tried to do a couple pushups to no avail. Started in plank, went down so that my chest hit the floor, and didn't get back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment