this blog isn't for you. it's for me.


March 23, 2010

Day 64: Plyometrics

So I thought I'd be sore from yesterday's chest and upper body workout.

I was right.

But it's not my chest that's the most sore. It's not my shoulders either. Nor is it my triceps. Actually, my lats are the most sore. Somehow my sides, towards my back, are in a lot of pain. Didn't think the moves from yesterday were supposed to target that area. But it hurts.

Today's plyo was nothing special. Waited a bit too long into the day to do it. I think I need to go back to my morning routines, especially for today's workout.

Tomorrow is back and biceps. Hopefully my lats are prepared for the hell I'll put them through on the pullup bar.

Corn cob pullups, towel pullups and max reps. Going to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment