this blog isn't for you. it's for me.


March 20, 2010

Day 61: Kenpo X

First off, thank you to the handful of new found followers I have. From what I've gathered, most p90x-ers have come to my blog via Fitbomb.

I'm sure I've mentioned his blog before. He's the reason I finally decided to go out and get the DVDs, as he seemed like he was doing this for himself, not because p90x was paying him to do it. Which is exactly what I'm out to do as well. He keeps a list of other p90x blogs, found mine, and put it up on his site. So thanks to those who have been to my site (3000+ visits), and thanks to those who regularly follow along. And for the encouragement.

Onto the final 30 days. Wrapping up the first of four tough weeks. This week (week 9) and the week after next (week 11) are the same routine. Next week (week 10) and the final week of muscle building (week 12) are the same. All do abs 3 times during the week, and no recovery week til the very end.

I'm still pretty sore from this entire week. First time doing a couple of these DVDs in a long, long time. I've certainly shocked my body. And will do it again come Monday.

Kenpo is one of the constants throughout each of the weeks. This is the 9th time I've completed the workout according to my labels. I think I've got the hang of it by now.

With the slew of nice weather in the northeast, I might throw in some running on top of p90x for these final few weeks.

Rest tomorrow. (Go orange)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the encouragement. Only 30 days left for you... so close. Can you taste it?

    Also are you a Syracuse fan or just like fruit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, out looking around for some p90x blogs and followed a link, followed a link, followed a link etc and wound up here! I will be doing p90x as well once i get through some health issues, and will be following along watching your last 30 days. Your progress so far has been great! Kick ass these last 30 days!

    Shane

    ReplyDelete