this blog isn't for you. it's for me.


March 12, 2010

Day 53: Core Synergistics

Just as the first recovery week, the second attempt at core synergistics went better than the first. But not by much.

Prison cell pushups might be the worst part of p90x. They're cardio intensive, they work every muscle I have or hope to one day have, and it seems to last forever.

I took a midset break. Possibly even two of them. Those are tough.

Then there were the ones I could do the full time, like towel hopping. And the Lunge kickback curl and press moves. Still need some weights for that. Maybe for my next time through this program. What?

Yea I was thinking about it today. From what I've read in other people's blogs, it seems like the second time through is where the money is. So assuming I can bear about 37 days of this, I think I'm going to give round 2 a shot.

Yoga tomorrow. Ohm.

No comments:

Post a Comment