this blog isn't for you. it's for me.


February 6, 2010

Day 20: Kenpo X

Let the cardio games begin.

It's not officially week 4 yet but I don't do any muscle training for nine more day.

Kenpo's still pretty enjoyable but a bit repetitive now. I fast forwarded through all the breaks today, trying to keep my heart rate up throughout. It was pumping between 110 and 150 beats per minute pretty much throughout.

Kicking is still not my forte but I don't think I'm as awkward now as I was the first time around.

Certainly looking forward to next week. The new DVD that's incorporated is core synergistics. From what I've read it's a mix between legs, back, abs and overall core.

1 comment:

  1. Brett,
    My name is Nathan McCabe and I am an Independent Beachbody Coach. After reading through your blog, you sound like someone who I need to have on my Beachbody team. The Coaching option is too good to pass up. Check out the link below or contact me via email to have any of your questions answered.

    http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/mccabe21

    Good luck with your workouts!

    -Nathan McCabe

    ReplyDelete