this blog isn't for you. it's for me.


February 14, 2010

Day 28: Stretch X, Rest

An off day. Entirely an off day.

While I know numerically I'm a few days shy of being 1/3 of the way finished, based on stages it feels like I'm that far in. Finishing week 4 means it's the end of Phase I. With two more phases to go, I say I'm a third of a way in a sense.

I'm actually really excited for tomorrow's workout. A new DVD that I'm sure I'll struggle with. Again, that's the whole point of this workout. Shock the body. Tomorrow should feel like I'm starting over, which means Tuesday I'm going to be really sore.

I'm even excited for Ab Ripper X to return. While my abs literally feel firmer/stronger than before, I've got to say that this recovery week has made me believe that I've lost some of my muscle there. 349 reps here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment