this blog isn't for you. it's for me.


February 23, 2010

Day 37: Plyometrics

I'm sore.

Warmups today hurt. Any kind of stretching that included arms and/or chest were a struggle. Luckily, plyo's intent is not to destroy your upper body.

It destroys your lower body. Great.

No worse than any other day, but still less than a joy to perform.

I'm getting pretty good at the 360 degree torso twists. Basically you stand with your feet shoulder width apart, jump and spin all the way around, land on your feet, and repeat. First time I tried these I nearly slammed my head into my dresser, but a bit more balanced now.

Outside of that everything's pretty standard. This 'week' is certainly more difficult than the first 'week' that was repeated 3 times. I'm almost midway through round 2 of week 2, and already I'm unexcited for the pain from tomorrow's back and biceps.

Bring on corn cob pullups.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog recently and have appreciated the posts. I started p90x about 30 days after you and am enjoying reading your posts to see what I can expect for the next day. So far so good. I have set up a blog at http://itsonly90days.wordpress.com as well to hopefully encourage others in the future.

    ReplyDelete