this blog isn't for you. it's for me.


February 28, 2010

Day 42: Stretch X, Rest

Using my Sunday as an off-day again. Maybe I'll do some stretches later, but nothing too intense.

I felt something today I basically haven't felt at all over the past 40+ days: Being overly full.

By eating small meals I've remained satisfied, but never uncomfortable. I had a slightly larger meal today, including half a rotisserie chicken and some olives. I know it doesn't sound like too much, and you know what, it probably wasn't. I'm going to take an educated guess and say that my appetite has grown smaller over the past 6 weeks.

For the past few hours now I've really been angry about how full I am. This has to be just the second or third time since I began p90x that I've been this way. And I really don't like it.

As for everything else, I'm pretty excited for tomorrow. It's the final time we complete this 'week', meaning I should be a master of the routine. Doubt that will be the case, but should certainly be better with everything.

Abs looked good today (before becoming overly full). Going to work on them as hard as possible this week because next week is for recovery, meaning no ab ripper x.

Maybe once I digest I'll go stretch. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment